Why should we use [polyurethane foaming equipment] in modern construction sites?
发布时间： 2019-03-21 15:05 Author: Polyurethane foam machine Source: http: //motokone.com
Published: 2019-03-21 15:05
1. Good insulation performance. The thermal conductivity is about 0.025, which is better than the polystyrene board, and it is a good material for building insulation at present.
2. Good waterproof performance. Foam holes are blocked, with a blocking rate of 95%, and rainwater will not seep through the holes.
3. Due to the on-site spray coating, the overall waterproof layer is formed without seams, which is beyond the reach of any polymer coil, reducing maintenance workload. 4. Good bonding performance. It can be firmly bonded to materials such as wood, metal, masonry, and glass, and is not afraid of being lifted by the wind.
5. It is suitable for repairing new or old roofs, especially for repairing old roofs. It is not necessary to eradicate the original waterproof layer and insulation layer, and it is only necessary to clean up the ash and sand on the surface and spray.
6. Construction is cumbersome and fast. It can spray more than 200 square meters per day per job, which is conducive to grab progress.
7. Simple closing structure. Spraying foamed polyurethane ends without special disposal, which is greatly simplified. If coiled material is used, a groove must be left at the wall and the head must be in the groove; if the groove cannot be left, a flat iron seal must be used to close the head, and caulking paste must be applied.
8. Good economic benefits. If the insulation layer and the waterproof layer are separated, not only the cost is high, but also the construction period is long, and the foamed polyurethane survives at one time.
9. Good aging resistance. According to foreign engineering summary and research tests, it is known that the aging resistance can reach 30 years.
10. Fast. Durable after foaming, can significantly improve the service life.
What are the advantages of water-based polyurethane?
Water-based polyurethane has many advantages, so it is widely used in: coatings, inks, adhesives, leather finishing agents, artificial leather, glove smoothers and so on. Take leather finishing agent as an example: finishing is an important link in the leather manufacturing process, it can increase the beauty and durability of leather, improve the level, increase the variety of colors, and expand the scope of application. Among them, polyurethane coating agents have good film-forming properties, strong hiding power, strong adhesion, and excellent physical properties of coatings, which can greatly improve the grade of leather. For this reason, they have received high attention and universal attention.
You might be interested in the following information?