What are the problems and solutions of polyurethane foaming machine in operation?
发布时间： 2018-09-12 16:28 Author: Polyurethane foam machine Source: http: //motokone.com
Published: 2018-09-12 16:28
1. When the coating is too sticky to stop the scraping construction, you can participate in a small amount of special thinner to stop the dilution to reduce the viscosity. The amount of participation should not be greater than 10% of the second material.
2. Stomata and air bubbles: The data mixing method and mixing time do not make the data mixed evenly; a stirrer with not too high power and speed should be used during construction. Another reason is that the base layer is not cleaned carefully before making the coating film. The base layer should be carefully cleared. There should be no floating sand and dust. There should be no pores on the base layer. .
3. Drumming: the base layer has peeling, sanding, cracking, and not boring, which will cause poor adhesion of the coating film; the construction of the base layer should be carefully operated, and after the base layer is dry, apply the primer coating to cure and then follow the waterproof layer construction process. Coat.
4. Coating film warping: The edge of the waterproof layer and the overlap of the sub-brushes show the phenomenon of peeling and warping with the base layer. The main reason is that the base layer is not clean or boring, the operation is not detailed, the seal is not good, and the primer is not strong enough to form warped edges. Therefore, the base layer must be clean, boring, and the operation must be meticulous.
5. Damage: During the layered construction of the waterproof layer of the coating film or the entire coating film is completed, the coating film should be damaged or scratched by the operator's operating activities or the tool materials before the coating film is cured. The coating film should be maintained during the construction. intact.
6. Pay attention to fire prevention during construction. The construction personnel should take protective measures. The construction site requires good ventilation to prevent solvent poisoning.
7. If it is found that there is a precipitation phenomenon in the material, it should be stirred and averaged before it is used to avoid affecting the quality.
8. Both materials A and B are packed in iron drums. They should be sealed and stored in a cool, dry place without strong direct sunlight when flammable and toxic.
9. The construction temperature should be above 5 ℃
You might be interested in the following information?