Is there a clear construction process for polyurethane rigid foam insulation materials?
发布时间： 2018-09-07 09:41 Author: Polyurethane foam machine Source: http: //motokone.com
Published: 2018-09-07 09:41
Construction process of polyurethane rigid foam insulation roof
1. Process flow
Preparing for acceptance at construction level → Spraying polyurethane rigid foam (SPF) waterproof insulation layer → checking acceptance → finished product protection.
2. Grassroots acceptance
The surface of the base layer should be flat and the surface is calendered. The slope of the structure should meet the design requirements in order to control the thickness of the sprayed waterproof insulation layer on site. At the same time, the base layer must be clean and dry, and there must be no ash, oil and dust. The iso ** ester in the rigid polyurethane foam meets water melon to form a brittle substance containing urea, which seriously affects the bonding performance between the rigid polyurethane foam and the base layer. Therefore, the base layer must be dried (the simple method of the moisture content drying program is to place the lm-sized coil flat (dry) on the base layer without wrinkles), leave it for 3 to 4 hours, and lift it up for observation. If there is no watermark or water drop on the bottom surface of the material, it is considered that the moisture content of the base layer meets the requirements.
Before the formal spraying operation, test spray first. During the test spray, the air compressor should be started, the compressed air switch should be turned on, and then the material pump of the foaming machine should be started. When the sprayed liquid is yellow, the spraying construction should be started.
1) The automatic metering device of the mobile foaming machine should be able to ensure the accuracy of the A and B material-liquid ratio, and the error should be ≤ 4%;
2) High-pressure rotary nozzles should be used for spraying. The pressure of the feed pump should be adjusted to 10MPa and the compressed air pressure to 0.4a during operation.
3) Before starting spraying, the equipment should be run dry for 3 to 5 minutes, and spraying should be carried out after confirming that the machinery is running safely and reliably;
4) When spraying, the compressed air should be passed through before starting the material pump. The materials at the beginning should be discarded, and the spraying operation can be officially started only after the material liquid ratio is normal;
5) The first spraying of construction spraying should start from the corner of the daughter wall, and the spraying tilt angle should be maintained at 45 ~ 60. Left and right, the distance between the spray head and the working surface is ≤500mm, and the speed of the spray head should be uniform.
6) The construction thickness is controlled by 50mlTl high plastic sticks. The spraying operation should be controlled in 4 ~ 5 layers.
7) One layer construction should spray SPF thin layer one layer along the longitudinal (or transverse) of the roof structure layer, with a thickness of about 2-6mnl, as the temperature difference between the SPF and the base layer of the roof, and at the same time provide the second layer of SPF with a compatible base To ensure uniform foaming of the second layer of SPF;
8) The second layer of construction should be carried out after the previous layer of SPF is cured, and the spraying construction direction is perpendicular to the first layer, and at the same time fill the "sandhole" of the layer of SPF;
9) The construction methods of the third and fourth floors are the same as above. Within 20 minutes after the spraying operation is completed, it is strictly forbidden to walk or be stressed on the rigid polyurethane foam. Spraying operation should check the foaming quality at any time, stop immediately when any problem is found, identify the cause and correct the fault before restarting the operation. When the spraying operation is suspended, the material pump should be stopped first, and the compressed air can be stopped only after the spraying * of the material * is clean. In the spraying operation, a 500mm * 500mm * 50mm test block should be sprayed for the performance testing of the material;
1O) It is strictly forbidden to press on or pressure on the rigid polyurethane foam within 30 minutes after the spraying operation is completed.
5. After the spraying operation of the cleaning foaming machine is completed, the material pump should be turned off, the feeding should be stopped, and the remaining material in the material pipe should be cleaned with compressed air, and then the sprayed parts should be immersed in the solvent and thoroughly cleaned. If it is used within 24 hours, the bucket and pump may not be cleaned, but measures must be taken to ensure that the inside of the pump is isolated from the outside air. The isolation method is to unplug the spray nozzle from the supply pipe, and the two material pipes are respectively inserted below the liquid level in the respective barrels, and then the barrels are tightly closed. Under normal circumstances, the material pump should be thoroughly cleaned once every 3 to 5 days.
6.Detailed structure node enhancement processing
1) Adjust the proportion of combined polyethers in a timely manner, and strengthen construction * for monitoring to ensure the extension performance of SPF;
2) The polyurethane rigid foam waterproof insulation layer on the roof and the daughter wall should be sprayed directly to the flooding height, and it should be ≥250mm;
3) The pipes (such as the flue) protruding from the roof should be sprayed continuously and continuously according to the requirements of the flooding height, and the low should be ≥250mm;
4) Increase the number of SPF spray layers 1 or 2 times to ensure that the nodes are indeed enhanced.
You might be interested in the following information?